At our office, we have many options available to make sure that you receive that beautiful new smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- We accept most Indemnity Insurance Plans that include out-of-network benefits*
- We offer up to 12 month – Deferred Interest financing with Care Credit Health Care Credit Card**
- We accept most major credit cards: MASTER CARD, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- CASH AND PERSONAL CHECKS accepted
*This is the type of insurance that doesn’t restrict your choices of dentists but allows you the freedom to choose the dentist best suited for you and your family’s need. We will help maximize your benefits and get the most out of your plan.
** Interest is deferred if paid in full by end of promotional period. 14.9% Interest accrues and applies if any balance is remaining after promotional period. On approved credit.
**Care Credit can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted by making it more affordable. This payment plan fits your individual needs and circumstances. If you’ve been putting off dental treatment, or completing your treatment plan in phases due to budget constraints, this plan can help. The application process is fast and confidential 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no application fees or paperwork to complete, and you can be approved in minutes. You can start treatment right away with:
- No Initial Payment
- Low Monthly Payments
- Low Fixed Rates, up to 60 Months
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Easy *Secure* Online Application Process
Care Credit is available for procedures ranging from $300 – $40,000, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Veneers, crowns, bonding, fillings)
- Gum Surgery with Laser
- Bridges, Partial and Full Dentures
- Cosmetic Whitening
- Oral Surgery