Where Can You Find a Great General Dentist in Las Vegas?
Whether you’re looking for a dental home for checkups and hygiene, some improvements like teeth whitening or implant therapy, or a little relaxing sedation to ease you through your visit, Dr. Polley can help. You’ll be amazed at how we can recreate your smile with contemporary cosmetic dentistry. Schedule your appointment with Las Vegas dentist, Dr. Polley to discover which options will achieve your goals.
New General Dentistry Patients Welcome!
We’re delighted to welcome you to our dental family and honored that you have chosen us as your general dentistry providers. We’re serious about providing quality general dentistry that’s affordable. Our goal is to help you preserve your most valuable asset – your smile! Feel free to browse our services, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (702) 873-0324. We’re here to help and can’t wait to learn about you and your goals for the future of your dental health.
When We Work Together, Wonderful Things Happen!
At our dental office, we believe in developing a good rapport with our patients. Many people have had negative or unpleasant past experiences. Our entire team is committed to truly one-on-one care, and we focus our attention on what matters most to you during your visits. Our aim is for you to enjoy coming to see us, and we firmly believe that the we can make that happen with understanding and respect for your wishes. This is what we feel we owe each other, and we will build our relationship with you based on this philosophy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: It’s one of the most rewarding things we do.
- CariFree: Are you tired of having cavities? Now you can actually prevent cavities from ever forming.
- Checkups and Hygiene: Dental maintenance is the key to “keeping things simple.”
- Dentures: Well-made dentures renew comfort and function.
- Master Dental Labs: Using only the finest quality of materials to handcraft everything from porcelain veneers to dentures.
- Dental Implants: Permanently restore your smile with this ground-breaking technology.
- Periodontal Therapy: Gum disease is more prevalent than many people realize–avoid receding gums.
- Root Canals: Comfortable root canal therapy saves teeth and restores smiles.
- Sedation Dentistry: We’re changing lives for apprehensive patients.