How much will it cost?
It is important that you know the cost of your dental care before we begin. We will always explain your financial responsibility for any service you ask us to provide. In addition, each time you schedule an appointment, the anticipated cost will be on your appointment reservation as a convenient reminder.
How do your fees compare?
Our patients are pleased to find that our basic fees are similar and sometimes less than those of many other dentists and even some dental clinics. The wonderful part is that even though our fees may be similar to average practices, we do not give average service!
For more complex restorative dental and world-class cosmetic dentistry, our fees will be higher than those of an average dental practice, but similar to the few other dentists with the same advanced training, experience, and skill level.
What payment methods and financing options are available?
For your convenience we accept, Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
To help make your dental care financially comfortable, we offer a variety of payment selections that can be customized to fit your budget and treatment timetable:
- Payment in full at each treatment visit
- Payments divided into phases over the course of treatment
- Credit Card Easy Pay
- Dental Insurance claims submitted as a courtesy
- Interest Free Financing with convenient monthly payments through our partner, Care Credit.
- Budget Payment Plan with Small Monthly Payments
As a way to help ease the sometimes complicated and frustrating aspects of dental insurance, we are happy to help make the most of your benefits by providing the following complimentary services.
- We will contact your insurance provider and complete a benefit review of your plan. This step helps answer important questions such as eligibility, timing (when benefits for specific treatment types are available), and provider limitations.
- We will complete your insurance form and submit the claim to your insurance company.
- We will estimate the portion of your dental costs your insurance provider is expected to pay. This estimate is based on information from the plan review and benefit payment history. It is helpful to remember that the insurance company and your specific plan provisions will make the ultimate decision on the actual payment amount.
- We will prepare and submit a request for a “Pre-Treatment Estimate of Benefits” if it is required by your policy (if treatment cost is over a specified amount) or it aids in your financial plan. Pre-Treatment Estimate Forms are submitted by request. Let us know if you would either like or need to have us submit one for you.
- We will inform you about any unexpected benefit situations whether surprisingly good or disappointing.
- We will assist you in working with your insurance provider to find answers and resolution when things just don’t seem to be going right.